Saturday, April 6, 2013

Turkey Joes

Recipe courtesy of Food on the Table

Hello fans!  First, I would like to apologize for the lack of links and pictures for this recipe.  I am having technical difficulties with my computer again. . .I guess I will have to find a way to blog on my break at work until I figure out what is wrong.

Anyway,  you didn't visit the blog to hear about my troubles, you visited to find out how to make these yummy joes!  Like all my posts, this recipe was modified from the original, but in my opinion it makes it much more tasty!

Ingredients:

1lb ground turkey
1/2 med onion diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp hot sauce
1/2 cup tomato sause
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp yellow mustard
4 hamburger buns

Instructions:

Brown turkey in a skillet.  Once cooked, drain of excess fat.  Return meat to skillet and mix with all remaining ingredients except buns.  Bring mixture to a boil, then simmer on med-low for about 10 minutes.  Scoop mixture onto buns and top with your favorite toppings!

Nutritional Information:

No comments:

Post a Comment